Monday, January 24, 2011

The need for speed....

I got to attend my very first PINEWOOD DERBY! Yep, that is the advantage I get in life by being the Cub Scout Committee Chair.

Never having been to a Pinewood Derby before, I wasn't sure how to plan for the big event. I even got to make a car! Thankfully, there was lots of other leaders who knew what they were doing!

Thankfully, we DIDN'T race our car because it......stunk! I need to do some internet research on how to make them fly and zoom and be cool...cause ours wasn't. Next year for sure!


This past Monday, we headed to up to Mutual Dell for some hard core sledding with our good friends/neighbors. The weather was warmer and the snow was perfect. Everyone did great on the sleds, no crashes and no whining.

Perfect in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment