Thursday, January 27, 2011

Being Fancy...

Sometimes I get the "Mom, I just want to be fancy" from my girls.  Too bad they got me as a mom...cause I ain't fancy!

But I do know how to sew and have some really wonderful patterns and fabric.  Hopefully putting those two together can make "fancy"!  Last night, I decided to make some new shirts for my beauties!  I didn't finish the skirts, but I can get them done by Sunday so they can wear them to church.

Here is to my beautiful daughters (who love to pose and have fashion shows):




I love the missing teeth, "sucking thumb" teeth...Tim you will be spending a lot of money at the orthodontist on this one!

Carter couldn't stand the thought of not being in a picture...we were in a hurry to get to school, so we had to make it quick!

My beauties!

3 comments:

  1. I think they are cute, cute girls....and the boy is ok too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love those! I really want to order something for Jaina soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those tops! You are so talented Toby!!!

    ReplyDelete