Friday, June 5, 2015

February/March 2015

February 2015:


After a trail run up American Fork Canyon, I took the family to show them my new favorite spot!  It was a rather warm day in February and we wore shorts!




Tim got new ski boots and had to break them in.  Poor guy!

 


Skiing at Park City.  We fully utilized our three free passes to every ski resort in the state!  The kids were amazed at how fancy Park City.  We usually don't go to such nice places with the kids!

Carter received his Webelos advancement at Cub Scouts.

We went to Disneyland with Tim's family.  We first hit up the beach.  It was chilly, but everyone loved looking for shells and playing in the water.



Mary Poppins was a favorite!







March 2015:

Tim, Annie and Abby skied at Deer Valley.  Again, we usually don't ski these fancy resorts and the girls were loving it!


I headed to Sundance and Tim met me for lunch.  It was an excellent mid-day date!


Annie, Abby, and Carter participated in the 5th grade play.  Carter was a Scottish dancer.  Annie was a Russian dancer.  Abby was an Mexican dancer.  Everyone remembered their dances and parts..whew!



1 comment:

  1. I bet "warm" means something totally different to you, now, Toby! I'm loving your Spring adventures!

    ReplyDelete