Sunday, October 26, 2014

Goblin Valley 50k Race Recap

I ran the Goblin Valley 50k race yesterday.  This was my first "ultra" and I loved every minute of it.

Here is short video that I made recapping the weekend.

Goblin Valley 50k Video

1 comment:

  1. Hi Toby, I have been following you over this last year (found you through Jill's blog) and I have seen all your ups and downs. I feel like I understand some of what you are going through because I have been chasing Boston since my first marathon of 5:11 back in 2005. :-) I am determined to get there and not give up but sometimes I question my goal. Seeing other people not give up has helped me to continue in my quest. This year I have had some strong races and some heartbreak but I am a little burned out. After I watched your 50k video and read your Logan report, I realized that I needed a race for fun as well. I did a makeshift 50k yesterday and found my love of running again, so I wanted to thank you! I wish us luck in both of our quests for Boston! My only advice is to find a race at sea level! :-)
    Kelly Marker
    Seemommyrun.blogspot.com
    mybostongoal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete