Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Friendship Braids

My girlies have been trying to grow their hair out (much to their mother's dismay)!  We are finally to the point of pigtails and sometimes ponytails. 

Abby asked me the other day if her hair was long enough for "friendship braids".  "You mean French Braids, right"..."Right Mom...Friendship braids".

So a few nights ago, I "Friendshipped Braided" (is that even a word??) 3 little sets of hair. 

It took me an hour to do (this is definitely not a school-day hair-do).

We were sure excited about our new 'do!



5 comments:

  1. I think they look super fab, you are going to get faster and they can wear to school fo sho! I sometimes just do half of Soffia's hair in one braid and it takes less time. The kids are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Sarah is right there with your girls. She loves braids too, but I am not fast at them. Yours looks hundred times better than mine :) Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!! We're letting Jaina's hair grow out, too, and its so much work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job mama! And I love that Carter had to get in the picture too...friendship braided or not.

    ReplyDelete