I love Labor Day. It means fall is coming, the leaves will be turning color, cooler temperatures and Swiss Days.
I love going to Swiss Days. There are so many talented crafters out there, yummy food, a gazillion people and it is usually hotter than hot! Tim loves to go too (not so much)! So when I told him I was going with his sister Mandy, he breathed a sigh of relief!
As soon as I dropped the big kids off at school, we headed to the quaint little town of Midway. We did lots of looking, eating, and window shopping!
These two cousins were rockstars and had fun enjoying the madness together!
This weekend, we also went on our first "official" hike. We took the kids up to Battle Creek Canyon - a good starter trail. We borrowed a back pack to carry Georgia. The weather was really chilly, but the kids charged up that mountain like Billy Goats. We had so much fun looking at spider webs, caves, bugs and throwing rocks (everything that encompasses a good hike).
Carter also had his Super Saturday with Dad and wanted to go hiking (with just boys) with two of his best buddies. From what I heard, they found ancient ruins, crocodile tracks and all other sorts of silly 6 year old boy stuff!
So awesome! Makes me miss Utah...what doesn't? But these kids are sure wonderful. I love Carter's mug on that last shot...what a great guy!
ReplyDelete