Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Made by Mom (XVI)



I am making myself use ALL my fabric and yarn stash before I can buy anything new.  It's been fun to use everything up.

I made my first ever hand-bag.  I was surprised at how easy and fast it was to sew.  

I finished hand quilting the very first quilt I ever made and am saving it for a special day.  It sure was fun!

Also thrown in are a few crocheted blankets and tied baby blankets.  

2 comments:

  1. I haven't checked in on you in such a long time, but my how your kiddos have grown and they are just so adorable. I can't believe they are starting school this fall...I still remember when I saw you in AZ pregnant with them! ANd you are incredibly talented...crazy. I only wish I knew how to sew or owned a sewing machine for that matter....anyway, so fun to see all the fun things you and your family have been up to!! -Leah

    ReplyDelete